Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brewing The Raspberry Pink Lemonade

Welcome back all. In this series of video's I am making one of Larry's "Black Dog Saloon" Lentz's famous recipes for Lemonade Hooch. I am going to switch it up just a tad by adding a extra pound of honey and using Pink Lemonade mix instead of regular Lemonade mix.

I wasn't able to make this into a mini movie like I've done before. So here are the clips as it happened. I'm sure everyone will still get a good laugh out of it.







In Part 2 I'll be adding the 2 lbs Corn Sugar, 3 lbs Honey, and 2 lbs Golden DME to the 1 gallon of water I have heating up to over 175 degrees.










In Part 3 I'm just telling you all where I'm at in the whole process.









I decided to do a yeast starter .







As soon as I figure how to edit this next clip I'll post it. It seems to be too larger to down load right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment